Delivery & Returns
The delivery of your order shall be treated as soon as we can, however, when we have multiple / numerous orders to fulfill the Priority of your Order (as selected) will inform our delivery time.
When you order more than one Product, we shall deliver all at once except if any of the products is not currently available in the market
We will request for your authorization just before the delivery process take place.
We reserve the right to decline your Order for legal or other reasons best known to us. You shall be fully responsible for the cost of Delivery of your order except otherwise stated.
Confirm products are intact immediately after you receive them as we do not accept Returns for products that are correctly fulfilled and intact upon delivery (especially Cold-Chain Drugs).
Terms & Conditions
You acknowledged and agree that:
• the website is a drug request and refill platform.
• delivery charges, packaging charges, handling charges, administrative charges, insurance and other ancillary costs and charges, will only be payable by the buyer.
• products shall be of satisfactory quality, fit and safe for the purpose(s) specified.
We do not accept cash or any form of payment on delivery.
All Payments should be made ONLY to the Account Details provided on this Website.
You risk losing your money if you make any form of payment to ANY other account/person different from that provided on this website.
Quick-Drugs Nigeria shall not be liable for such loss in any way.
You must make FULL payments due for any product(s) you order before delivery is made.
WE DO NOT ALLOW PART PAYMENT.
Quick-Drugs Nigeria with our licensors owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and hence all rights on our website are reserved.
• the completeness or accuracy of the information published.
• that the material on the website is up to date.
• that the website will operate without fault.
• that the website or any service on the website will always remain available.
Our general terms and conditions will not:
• limit any liabilities that are not permitted under applicable law
• exclude any liabilities or statutory rights that may not be excluded under applicable law
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any form, including:
• any loss occasioned by any interruption or dysfunction to the website
• any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control
• any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill
• any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software
• any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
• hyperlinks to other websites owned as we have no control over third-party websites and their contents, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified.
These general terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the territory and any disputes relating to these general terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the territory.
Once again, you are welcome to Quick-Drugs Nigeria.
Privacy & Cookies
1. About this Notice
This Privacy and Cookie Notice provides information on how Quick-Drugs Nigeria collect and process your personal data.
2. The Data We Collect About You
We collect your personal data to provide and continually improve our products and services. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you for marketing and personal data optimization purposes.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer.
4. How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons:
Sale of products and services: In order to deliver your products and services purchased on our website from third parties, we may be required to provide your personal data to such third parties.
5. Business transfers:
We might sell/buy or partner with other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other business assets.
6. Data Security
Appropriate security measures have been put in place to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered or disclosed.
Cancellation & Refund
You can cancel your Order before the authorization from you for us to deliver or at the point of delivery.
NB: Cancellation at the Delivery point will attract Logistics Charges.
We do not refund orders that are correctly delivered intact. In instances, where there are valid reasons (such as expiry, damages, poor handling, tampered products, etc.) acceptance of returns and necessary refunds, shall be at our discretion, subject to compliance with applicable laws of the territory.
Item to be returned should be flagged off immediately upon receipt of goods otherwise you forfeit Kindly ensure you confirm your products immediately after you receive them.